Custom Design Process at Mallove’s Jewelers:
1. The customer has an idea, picture or general concept of what they would like their ring to look like. Sometimes we have a ring already in stock but they want to change it in a variety of ways.
2. We send the customer’s design to our custom jeweler with specific instructions as to what the customer would like to have.
3. The jeweler sends us a computer assisted design showing what the dimensions and composition of the ring would be and also an image of what it would look like when made. A price is included so we can tell the customer what the final product would cost.
4. We show the pictures to the customer. They have an opportunity to “tweak” it in any manner they would like.
5. Sometimes that is sufficient to the customer and the customer asks to have it made. Other times we can take this to a further step and have a “wax” sent to show the customer physically what the ring would look like.
6. The ring is then made as a custom, sometimes one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry.
This process does not cost the customer any additional money and allows them to get a truly unique and individual ring.